United Way of Door County is seeking an individual to fill the full-time position of Mental Health Navigator with STRIDE – the School Based Mental Health Collaborative.
The goal of STRIDE is to reduce the stigma of mental health issues and increase mental health options for school age children. Responsibilities include working closely with and providing on-site support to Door County public schools, staff/administration and School Resource Officers to understand mental health needs. Planning and hosting training events for schools, parents, students and the community. Working with the community and local health agencies/providers to improve access to mental health services. Detailed Position Description available on United Way of Door County’s website. www.unitedwaydc.com
- Exceptional professional, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Commitment to professional development training.
- Reliable transportation required.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applying is September 16, 2022
Competitive salary and benefits
United Way is an equal